I am Luis Aguirre, a California lemon law attorney. I limit my practice to the particular field of lemon law - breach of vehicle warranty, breach of vehicle contract, vehicle fraud and vehicle misrepresentation. I am perfectly situated to help you with your lemon law - breach of vehicle warranty, breach of vehicle contract, vehicle fraud and vehicle misrepresentation matter. Before becoming an attorney, I worked for an outside law firm that defends the lemon law claims of a major U.S. vehicle manufacturer. Once I became an attorney, I founded Luis Aguirre Law, a law firm dedicated to protecting California consumers' rights and limited my practice to the particular field of lemon law. I am a United States Military veteran of 12 years and served honorably both on the reserve and active components, and as such, if you retain me as your attorney, I commit to working your case with military precision. Beyond my law degree (JD), I hold two masters of law (LLM) degrees. Because I am also an immigrant to these beautiful United States, I am a blue-collar worker at heart, and I care about my clients. I am completely fluent in Spanish. When you retain me as your attorney, I commit to the following: to represent you zealously, to serve you with honesty and integrity, to diligently work on your case myself, to keep you apprised of the status of your case, and to return communication promptly.
- Admitted to the California Bar
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in Business Law
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in General Studies
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California Los Angeles, Political Science Major, Public Policy minor
United States Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security
- Deployable Operations Group, VA, petty officer.
- Maintenance and Logistics Command Pacific, CA, petty officer.
- United States Coast Guard Civil Engineering Unit, FL, petty officer.
- Naval Coastal Warfare Group One, CA, petty officer.
- Integrated Support Command, CA, petty officer.
- Military Medals: Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Achievement Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Good Conduct Medal.