I am Luis Aguirre, a California lemon law attorney. I limit my practice to the particular field of breach of contract – lemon law. I am perfectly situated to help you with your lemon law - breach of contract case. Before becoming an attorney, I worked for an outside law firm that defends one of the major car manufacturers' lemon law claims. I am a United States Military veteran of 12 years both on the reserve and active components, and as such, I commit to working your case with military precision. Beyond my law degree (JD), I hold two masters of law (LLM) degrees. Because I am also an immigrant to these beautiful United States, I am a blue-collar worker at heart, and I care about my clients. I am completely fluent in Spanish. When you retain me as your attorney, I commit to the following: to represent you zealously, to serve you with honesty and integrity, to diligently work on your case myself, to keep you apprised of the status of your case, and to return communication promptly.
- Admitted to the California Bar
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in Business Law
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in General Studies
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California Los Angeles, Political Science Major, Public Policy minor
United States Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security
- Deployable Operations Group, Arlington, VA, Petty Officer, Reserve Management Branch.
- Maintenance and Logistics Command Pacific, Alameda, CA, Petty Officer, Assistant Funds and Procurement Manager for the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosives, and Weapons of Mass Destruction Program.
- United States Coast Guard Civil Engineering Unit, FL, Petty Officer
- Naval Coastal Warfare Group One, Squadron 33, CA Petty Officer
- Integrated Support Command, San Pedro CA, Petty Officer
- Military Medals: Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Achievement Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Good Conduct Medal.