I am Attorney Luis Aguirre. I am perfectly situated to help you with your lemon law, or personal injury case. I worked defending one of the major car manufacturers in the United States and as such I have knowledge of how a car manufacturer “thinks.” I also worked for a long established personal injury law firm defending plaintiffs against insurance companies. I am a United States Military veteran of 12 years both on the reserve and active components and as such I commit to work your case with military precision. Beyond my Law Degree (JD), I have two Masters of Law (LLM). Because I am also an immigrant to these beautiful United States, I am a blue collar worker at heart, and I care about my clients. I am also completely fluent in Spanish. When you retain me as your attorney, I commit to the following: to represent you zealously, to represent you with honesty and integrity, to diligently work on your case myself, to keep you apprised of the status of your case, and to return communication promptly.
- Admitted to the California Bar
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in Business Law
- Chapman University School of Law, Masters of Law in General Studies
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California Los Angeles, Political Science Major, Public Policy minor
United States Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security
- Deployable Operations Group, Arlington, VA, Petty Officer, Approving Officer – Reserve Management Branch.
- Maintenance and Logistics Command Pacific, Alameda, CA, Petty Officer, Assistant Funds and Procurement Manager for the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosives, and Weapons of Mass Destruction Program.
- United States Coast Guard Civil Engineering Unit, FL, Petty Officer
- Naval Coastal Warfare Group One, Squadron 33, CA Petty Officer
- Integrated Support Command, San Pedro CA, Petty Officer
- Military Medals: Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Achievement Medal, U.S. Coast Guard Good Conduct Medal.